Author Topic: Admin app updated with new staff template  (Read 236 times)

Nico

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
Admin app updated with new staff template
« on: January 25, 2012, 01:21:13 pm »
Hey it's Nico! :D

Position applying for?
-Administrator
Do you have multiple Forum accounts? (Lying = denied, we check IPs!)
-No, I don't.
Why do you want to become a Administrator?
-Well I'm already Mod/Head Mod and I would like it as Admin and I can help people more as a Moderator.
Are you qualified to become a moderator/Administrator; if so, how?
-I think I'm qualified, because I'm very helpfull and if a new player gets online I'm showing him the server and I'm trying to get new player aswell.
Do you have previous experience at any other games/forums as a moderator? If so do you have proof?
-Yeah I do. I was a Moderator on Rune Wire, I don't have proof but maye Matthew will know.
What do you have to offer to LunarScape? (Please don't say anything you've already said...)
-Well I know it I was a member of it but I stopped playing it.
Can you follow very specific directions and take criticism in an appropriate manner?
-Yeah I can and if someone wants to criticism me I can take it.
How long have you been playing LunarScape, and at an average of how many hours per day?
-I played it 2 Weeks untill it switched home etc, because I lost all my stuff.
What is your in-game username? (NOTE:  We will have to change your forum username to match if it does not!)
-It's Nico
Player A is spamming on yell, what do you do?
-I would warn him and if he wouldn't stop I'll mute.
Player B is advertising, what do you do?
-I would ask him why and if he isn't respecting my words and he isn't stopping advertising I would ban him.
Player C is being a jerk to new players, what do you do?
-It's not ok if he's doing it, it wouldn't be good for us if we are losing players through him, I would talk to him and if I see him again doing that I will Jail and mute him and maybe ban if he is really not stopping.
You found out (beyond a reasonable suspicion) that player D is using a form of hack or cheat (including autoclickers, bugs, etc.), what do you do?
-It's unfair to hack and it ruins the economy and the server, it's a ban for me.

Thanks for reading it.
Kind regards,

Nico
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:51:49 pm by Nico »
Head Moderator Nico

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter