Author Topic: SYG Itachi Simplicity Staff Application  (Read 350 times)

SYG Itachi

• Asian Invasion!
    • View Profile
SYG Itachi Simplicity Staff Application
« on: December 22, 2011, 07:26:20 am »
what is your real name? Noah

what is your in game name? SYG Itachi

what is your rs name? Grandpuppy22

Do you have patience with people who are not easy to get along with? Yes, I have an incredible amount of self-restraint and can keep a level head in almost every situation.

Do you break down when nervous? No, I hold a very composed attitude and deal with a "nervous" situation as soon as possible, prioritizing from the greatest to the least as to reduce stress.

what if you see another player spamming/adv a server? what would you do? why? I would immediately tell the player that this is there only warning to stop, if they do not stop then I shall issue a mute to the player, who if then proceeds to create another account as to continue advertising, I will then take the situation to any admin/owner who is above me and online at the moment.

have you ever been a mod before? Yes, I am a current co-owner on Bluedragon659, I was a moderator on Deathscape 317, a moderator on Moparscape before it became a forum, and I was an admin on Bballscape 317. all are currently active ranks.

what if you find out a player is duping or cloning items? What actions would you take? I will immediately take a screenshot of any text exchanged between me and the person and then ask them for the duped items as to get rid of them, if they do not hand them over I shall proceed to ban them if possible, and if a new account is created to continue duping items/products I will take the issue to a current owner/admin who is above me and can IP Ban the duper.
Peace isn't given, it's earned through hard work, dedication, and dumbassery that makes you a better person. See all of these things through and you'll eventually rise to a level greater than any man's, but don't let evil corrupt your spirit along the way.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pavilion

• View Profile
Re: SYG Itachi Simplicity Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 08:14:19 am »
You have my support you'd make a great mad but I don't think there is any spaces.  :-X

SYG Itachi

• Asian Invasion!
    • View Profile
Re: SYG Itachi Simplicity Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:16:43 pm »
even if there's no space that only means i'm gonna have to step my game up to make sure the server is always helped no matter what!
Peace isn't given, it's earned through hard work, dedication, and dumbassery that makes you a better person. See all of these things through and you'll eventually rise to a level greater than any man's, but don't let evil corrupt your spirit along the way.